DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide.
We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
DEC, de Vries & van de Wiel, Ecoterres, and Extract-Ecoterres are part of the Ecoterres Holding, the environmental group of companies of the DEME group. Remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields - this is our field of expertise. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
Your main assignment will be the construction of water treatment installations:
- Managing the Project Team(s) in execution, the basic and detailed engineering and construction works on site.
- Making and following up work budget and planning.
- Making requests for proposal to subcontractors and suppliers (in consultation with the Technical Design Engineer).
- Screening proposals of subcontractors and suppliers (in consultation with the Technical Design Engineer).
- Contracting subcontractors and suppliers.
- Reporting to Management.
- Contact with Client and Consultant of the Client.
- Handling managements of change and final delivery.
- You have a strong interest in water treatment solutions.
- You hold the degree preferably of civil engineer, industrial engineer of bio engineer.
- Experience in construction of water treatment installations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Autocad and Inventor (or similar) is a plus.
- You are hands-on, have a practical mind and you can think ‘out of the box’.
- Creative problem solving and teamwork are your main characteristics.
- Your main working place will be in Zwijndrecht but you don’t mind to spend some time abroad for brief periods of time.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
- You have a driver’s licence B.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Contactpersoon: Veerle Jaeken
Meer informatie op: https://www.deme-group.com/jobs/project-manager-3 .