Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the eco-system. As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
You like to join this no-nonsense team as a Proposal Engineer since you love to work in a multidisciplinary team of Sales, Process and Proposal professionals active in the field of water, wastewater treatment, and biogas plants.
A Snapshot of your daily energy boosts as a proposal engineer
· Of course you take up the responsibility for the conceptual design and the development of the basic engineering package of water and wastewater treatment plants, mainly during the sales phase of a project.
· The architect in you is present, aiming to develop the winning concept and involve the different stakeholders when required.
· in the following technical aspects you are actively involved
o concept development with our experts
o process design and calculation
o mass and heat balances
o production of technical deliverables such as PFD, P&IDs, civil guidelines, data sheets, process notes, etc.
· The price calculation (including price requests to suppliers) and preparation of the commercial offer in collaboration with the Sales/Business Development Manager is your responsibility.
· Coordinating all parties involved, drives you to maintain frequent contact with both clients and suppliers.
· You provide support to the management in the proposal validation process.
What do you need to make this a fun and successful collaboration?
· Master in Engineering or equivalent by experience. You have a strong affinity for environmental technologies,
· Experience in the water sector is plus, but not a must,
· Knowledge of water and wastewater technologies is a plus: water chemistry, filtration processes (ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis), biological processes (aerobic, anaerobic),
· You are creative an innovative: you are striving to offer the best technical solution to our Clients, and are eager to learn about new technologies that could make a difference in our offering,
· You are rigorous and meticulous in your work,
· You show proven organizational skills,
· You are willing to travel abroad for short-term missions (max. 1 week),
· You are result oriented
· Excellent command of English. Any other language is a plus.