DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide.
We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
DEC, de Vries & van de Wiel, Ecoterres, and Extract-Ecoterres are part of the Ecoterres Holding, the environmental group of companies of the DEME group. Remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields - this is our field of expertise. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
Your main assignment will be:
- Developing and maintaining the network of existing clients, governments and engineering companies;
- Exploring new prospects and visiting potential clients;
- Managing and maintaining sales media (website, LinkedIn-page, brochures, presentations, fairs …);
- Attending commercial fairs and conferences; giving presentations
- Business developing in production of process water as well as in treatment of waste water;
- Supporting the Tender Manager in making technical and commercial proposals in order to deliver an attractive solution tailored to the clients’ needs.
You need the following qualifications:
- You are passionate aboute water treatment solutions (process and waste water)
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a sales management function in the industry (preferable process and waste water) ; you have a recognizable network in the industry;
- You have a sales driven mindset and you can think ‘out of the box’;
- Creative problem solving and teamwork are your main characteristics;
- You preferably have a master degree
- Your main working place will be Zwijndrecht but you don’t mind spending some time abroad for brief periods of time;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset
- You have a driver’s licence B.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Contactpersoon: Veerle Jaeken
Meer informatie op: https://www.deme-group.com/jobs/sales-manager-process-water