Ekopak - Global Water & Energy
– Brugge or Aarschot –
We are looking for an Experienced Sales Engineer for projects worldwide. You will be working for the Global Water & Energy Division, part of the Ekopak Group.
This position assumes a key role in converting the requirements from the client into a complete proposal consisting of the design and pricing of the solution.
The Sales Engineer we are looking for has a process-technical background with an affinity of process and environmental installations and is able to convert his knowledge into a design and a corresponding quotation.
You will be working as an intermediary between the engineers and Sales. In addition, customer-friendliness is very important, as you are regularly in direct contact with the customer, and a good relationship is key to a successful the mission for the long-term relations.
- Industrial engineer with mechanical/electrical background and affinity to environmental solutions (knowledge of wastewater treatment technologies is a pro);
- +5 years of demonstrated experience in the industry (wastewater/ biogas/ energy);
- Practical skills with industrial installations and/or experience in food-related industries is a pro;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible;
- Proficient in English, French and/or Spanish;
Join our team!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ekopak.be or fill out the form on our website, located at the bottom of the relevant job vacancy.